Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Best Cupcakes EVER

Earlier this month, my friend Jayme at Tales from the Coop Keeper posted a recipe I've been excited to try: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.

Today was the big day, and listen: these cupcakes are soooo good that I'm blogging them, and I almost never blog food.

Truly, these are the best cupcakes I've ever eaten. You should bake some. Today. Right now!

Click here for the recipe. (I recommend cutting the icing part of the recipe in half, or--better yet!--doubling the cupcake part. I have enough icing left for 24 more cupcakes, but you'll not hear me complain; I've got the stuff to make the cupcake part, again, and I was planning to share with my friends at the adult home, anyway.)

Quick! Get your cupcake on! Don't delay! Yummmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment