We'll be setting our clocks back, soon, and jumping feet first into colder, darker months. I tend to feel sleepier, more languid, and less inspired this time of year, so I'm going to pray against that, this week:
Heavenly Father, thank You for a good week. Thank You for going with my brother. I ask Your healing hand upon him and just pray that he will be able to live life more fully and comfortably, going forward. I lift little Jaimie up to you, also Nathan and Zeb. I lift Jackson and Kendall up to You. Thank You for caring about what's in the best interest of all five of these children. Too, I lift my friend Jason up to you.
Thank You for Your Son Jesus, the ultimate Creator. Thank You for seasons: so different one from another and each so beautiful in its own right. I know that even now, as I type this, it's springtime for my friend Julia in New Zealand. Thank You for my autumn and her spring. Thank You for the season of each person reading here.
Wake us up, Father, and keep us awake. Breathe into us Your Spirit. Give us songs to sing, words to write, images to capture and create. Make us Your inspired people evermore. We love and thank You and pray in Jesus's name, amen.
Now it's your turn! Would you like to participate in an old-fashioned prayer meeting of the blogosphere? Here are some ideas:
- You can pray about my prayer request.
- You can share a prayer request by means of a comment.
- You can share a prayer request on your personal blog and direct me to your post by means of a comment.
- You can pray about a participant's prayer request.
- You can write a prayer about my, your, or someone else's prayer request (in comments hither or yon, on your blog, etc.). If your prayer is somewhere other than this place, please direct me as you can and will.
- You can join in praying my or someone else's prayer.
- You can share an update regarding a prayer request you've made here, in the past.
Thank you, Friends, and may God bless and keep you this week.