I want to update you, first of all, regarding my last prayer request. My brother and dad made it home safely. My brother went to church on Sunday and has worked some, this week. Thank you for praying for him. God heard your prayers and continues to answer them.
I believe with all my heart in the power of prayer.
This week, I'd like to request prayer for my son Cade's stepmom. I don't want to go into a lot of details but don't think she'll mind my sharing: she sustained an injury at work back around the holidays, and she hasn't yet recovered fully.
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Tabitha and her kind heart. She's been so good to Cade; thank You, and thank You for the example she's been to all of us during the long months since her injury: so patient, Father. I ask, now, for her healing: whether instantaneous or through the wisdom and work of her doctors. I ask that she'll soon be able to live her life more fully. Please grant her, Jason, and Cade a safe trip home from vacation.
I lift up anyone reading this right now, Father, who struggles in living peaceably with someone else. Some relationships are dangerous, toxic, and best avoided; others are healthy but maybe a little uncomfortable or unconventional. Give us the wisdom, Father, to know the difference. Thank You for Tabitha's and my genuine love for one another. What a wonderful and constant reminder to me that You can redeem any situation into which I invite You; thank You for being the Great Redeemer! In Your Son's name I pray, amen.
- You can pray about my prayer request.
- You can share a prayer request by means of a comment.
- You can share a prayer request on your personal blog and direct me to your post by means of a comment.
- You can pray about a participant's prayer request.
- You can write a prayer about my, your, or someone else's prayer request (in comments hither or yon, on your blog, etc.). If your prayer is somewhere other than this place, please direct me as you can and will.
- You can join in praying my or someone else's prayer.
- You can share an update regarding a prayer request you've made here, in the past.
Thank you so much for being here! I hope to see you for next Friday's prayer meeting, if not before. (As our family preacher Rob would say: I'll see you here, there, or in the air!)