Sunday, February 20, 2011

Prayer Request

I have a friend who had a house in which I felt more at home--at the time--than I felt at home.  And, one day, when I was broken-hearted and all cried-out, I called my friend and told her I needed a place to be for a few hours.  I asked if it would be ok if I came over, since hers was my favorite house.  She told me to come over right away, and she met me at the door.  She offered me breakfast, but I was too sad and tired to eat. Then she led me upstairs and tucked me under her own blankets, in her own bed, where I slept for many long hours.

It's a thing I will never forget and carry, always, in my heart.

My same friend needs prayer because her dad passed away, this morning, and her heart is broken.  Please ask God to grant her the comfort and rest she once extended to me.  With all my love and thanks...

1 comment:

  1. Will lift her up. My dad suffers from MS, and the process of watching him go through this has been hard. However, I cannot imagine how much harder it will be when he passes away.
    Blessings to both you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete