Friday, October 21, 2011

Taking a Little Break

I feel like I need a little break from the world I've created, here. I feel like God is trying to speak to me, but He's sounding, a little, like one of the adults in the Peanuts cartoons. Maybe it's just that the reception's bad. Or maybe the receiver's bad, having been dropped too many times...washed too many times.

I want to do the right things. I want to say the right things and write the right things. I want to let my "light so shine": bet you know just what I mean.

So I'm going to take a break to get up in the Word, and pray, and really seek God's face. (I'm excited because God never hides from us, when we seek Him.)

Say a little prayer that I'll hear just what I ought, and I'll be back November 1, to tell you what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment