Tuesday, August 5, 2014

We Interrupt These Vacation Posts

My words showed up elsewhere in the blogosphere, today. It wasn't the first time, but today was special; I want to tell you a little about it.

I've been blogging, now, for almost four years, and I've made some friends that way. I've met a few face-to-face and talked to others over the phone. One thing I haven't yet done, though, is attend a conference or retreat with other bloggers. I've read posts and viewed photos about some of these gatherings and felt a little wistful but also at peace, knowing it wasn't my time. (I have children ages one, three, five, and fourteen; my free time and financial resources are limited.)

It seems as though May 2015 will be my time to gather with so many of those whom I've come to love through their words. I'm excited to not only attend and photograph Jumping Tandem: The Retreat, but also help blog toward the event. The first of my posts went live, today; you would bless in reading here.

You would bless, too, in praying about Jumping Tandem: The Retreat. Pray for those who will attend, coordinate, serve, teach, etc. Pray it will be a blessed time of open eyes, hands, hearts.

Thank you so much.

3 comments:

  1. It was a great post. Makes me wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great opportunity for you! It will take me a while to catch up with reading blog posts, but I wanted to comment on this right away. Grace in Jesus to you, dear Brandee.

    ReplyDelete