- I have more patience with my children when they have legitimate reasons to whine.
- In a pinch, the front porch and back yard can suffice as new worlds.
- Worship doesn't need to happen inside and can be especially sweet, up close and personal with a storm.
- An icy treats maker and sugary syrup become real blessings when, in summertime, small folks have sore throats.
- Children don't give in to boredom; they turn empty toilet paper rolls into spyglass.
- It's easier for a stay-at-home mom to do laundry when she's actually home.
- It's possible to purge an entire truckload of garbage from the confined space of a pantry.
- Charleigh Evangeline shows off randomly. One day, she counted straight through to eleven; another, she sang the ABC song from beginning to end, skipping only a handful of letters.
- Baby Chip has grown big and strong enough for his movements to be seen from the outside.
- Dinner at home can be more enjoyable than dinner out when there's a grill master in the family.
- Hot bananas taste incredible: especially when they've been grilled with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and marshmallows and topped with whipped cream.
- Ain't never been a muffin so amazing as a snickerdoodle muffin. (Do yourself a favor and refrigerate the batter before trying to roll it in cinnamon and sugar.)
- With tension curtain rods from the dollar store, a person can end the drama of kids meddling with and behind sliding doors.
- I married the right man times a million bazillion.
Now please excuse me while I get the hound dog out of here.
|Clementine with Her Snickerdoodle Muffin|