Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chicken with My Head Cut Off

Just in case you've been wondering (and you probably haven't), I've not fallen off the face of the earth. It's the other cliche what's got me. The one about running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Monday night: sports camp at church. I brought home an extra kid (one of my faves).

Tuesday: pool day with friends.

Tuesday night: Court of Honor for my Scout.

Wednesday: thrifty adventure with new friends and lunch at Galaxy Diner.

Wednesday night: sports camp. I brought home a different, extra kid (another of my faves).

Thursday: lake day, with friends, at Holliday State Park.

Thursday night: I fell asleep at 8 pm. (Slept for 12 solid hours.)

Friday: met my auntie at our halfway point so Cade could spend the weekend with her family. 4 hours in the car.

I haven't the energy to write much more, but here are some of my favorite photos from the week:














Sooo...this week I learned that two things are possible: to become too busy for blogging, and to become exhausted, utterly, by fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment